A blend of carefully selected certified natural and organic ingredients to nourish and enhance the skin from the inside so your skin has a healthy glow on the outside. The synergy of twenty-four skin loving super foods (listed below) creates a powerhouse of nutrients the skin needs to function at its optimum.
Rich in macro nutrients and micro nutrients, the powder is packed with vitamins,minerals, phytochemicals and a broad range of antioxidants. Along with Queen Garnet Plum, GLOW now contains Maqui Berry. University research findings are proving Maqui Berry to be the new super berry, outperforming Vitamins A, C, E and
Acai berry in it’s antioxidant capacity. All in all, GLOW Inner Beauty Powder contains 24 superfoods.
With twenty years of research behind it, our unique fermentation process breaks down (or pre-digests) foods to make them more available to the body to use. A welcomed benefit of this exceptional process is the natural creation of billions of beneficial bacteria or probiotics that colonise the gut and bring a wealth of health and skin benefits. Also contained in this beautiful powder are prebiotics to encourage the growth of good bacteria.
* Probiotics– billions of good bacteria to help keep the digestive system healthy and assist in boosting the immune system of the body and skin.
* Chickpeas– rich in dietary fibre, protein (including high levels of tryptophan), iron, trace minerals such as manganese, trace elements such as molybdenum and folate.
* Lentils - rich in dietary fibre, B vitamins, protein (including high levels of tryptophan), iron, minerals such as manganese, trace element molybdenum and folate.
* Mung beans – high in vitamin C, B vitamins and folate and minerals, potassium and zinc.
* Rice– fibre rich and rich in B vitamins and skin loving minerals such as selenium, manganese and potassium.
* Anthocyanin (from grape skin) – a powerful and protective anti-oxidant that mops up age-causing free radicals.
* Queen Garnet plum – Boasts more skin protective anthocyanins than most fruits. Anthocyanins are protective and powerful anti-oxidants that fight age-causing free radical damage.
* Linseeds – rich in ALA, alpha linolelic acid, and therefore a wonderful source of omega – 3 fat. Linseeds are also rich in dietary fibre and minerals.
* Buckwheat– super rich dietary fibre, in vitamins B and minerals such as zinc, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium and copper.
* Millet– rich in dietary fibre, vitamin B, folate minerals such as zinc, manganese, magnesium, and phosphorus.
* Alfalfa seeds - a good source of protein, vitamin A, niacin and calcium, and a very good source of dietary fibre, vitamin C, vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, pantothenic acid, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper and manganese.
* Quinoa– rich in B vitamins, vitamin E, folate, high in proteins, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese, selenium, iron, phosphorus.
* Chia– rich in omega 3’s, calcium, protein, fibre, iron, anti-oxidants, vitamin B.
* Maqui Berry - the new super berry, outperforming Vitamins A, C, E and Acai berry in its antioxidant capacity.
* Pepitas– rich in carotenoids, omega 3’s, vitamin A, vitamin K, b vitamins, folate, iron, minerals; potassium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, potassium, manganese.
* Sunflower seeds – high source of vitamin E, B vitamins, and minerals and protein tryptophan and folate. Also a good source of omega 6 fats.
* Green tea – rich in skin and health protective polyphenols.
* Stevia– a sweet herb that is used to naturally sweeten the powder
* Ginger– a wonderful time honoured healing food that has many health benefits from aiding digestive health to being anti-inflammatory.
* Turmeric– rich in anti-oxidant curcumin, there are many studies that show the medicinal and anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory effects - and skin and health protective properties of this incredible herb.
* Agave– Great source of calcium, iron and magnesium. It is a slow release sugar that helps also sweeten the powder.
* Lemon juice – great source of vitamin C, folate and potassium.
* Molasses – rich in vitamin B6, potassium, manganese and magnesium.