1. Prepping lashes: Hold lash band at both ends and flex it gently a few times. Align lash band with your natural lash line, starting at the outer edge. If the band is too wide, trim the outer end with scissors to fit.
2. Applying adhesive: Hold the lashes gently in your fingertips and apply a thin film of adhesive along the band. Use a toothpick if necessary to spread evenly. Hold until adhesive becomes tacky (about 30 seconds).
3. Applying lashes: Looking into a mirror, press band against eyelid as close to your lash roots as possible. Gently press corners with fingers for a few seconds to secure.
4. Adhesive will dry clear in 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Now go out and flutter those luscious lashes!