In this week's 15 Minutes of Fame, we were lucky enough to have James Ho (on the far right), the Senior Brand Manager of Biotherm Australia answer our 15 quick questions!
1. Happiness to me is...
A deserted beach all to myself!
2. Which icon of the industry do you look up to?
Sasha Pivovarova is incredible – she handles the high pressure world of modeling with so much grace, and can transform her look from cold & steely to warm & fun in the blink of an eye.
3. Your greatest ever beauty extravagance?
Having the entire Biotherm range in my bathroom.
4. The product or line you would most like to have as part of Biotherm’s range:
There’s an amazing night moisturiser - Aquasource Nuit - that has just been launched overseas that I am very much looking forward to launching in Australia. No matter how much water I drink, my skin always feels really dehydrated when I wake up – I received a sample of this the other day and the results were incredible – I can’t wait to share it with Australia
5. The latest stamp in your passport?
Spain (Barcelona) for tapas by the Mediterranean!
6. Your favourite childhood book?
Grug - 116k Likes and counting!
7. Your ultimate real-life hero:
My great-grand aunt is 109 years old this year and never goes a day without laughing and smiling.
8. What do you value most in your friends?
Simple times & great conversation.
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To devote just one hour each day to relaxation & reflection
10. Your brand’s philosophy, in ten words or less:
Highly efficient results in the most pleasurable textures that make skin visibly healthier, stronger and more beautiful day after day. I think I exceeded the word limit…
11. What would be in your dream bellabox?
Biotherm for skincare (of course!), anything new from Armani or Victor & Rolf for fragrance, and Kerastase for haircare.
12. What do you most dislike?
Letting a day go by without laughter
13. What do you think is the greatest achievement you have made with your brand?
Biotherm Homme is now the #1 skincare brand for men in Australian department stores – thank you Australia!
14. My life is...
Busy, but so much fun!
15. I love bellabox because...
Luxury is best experienced in small parcels, and there are so many small parcels of luxury in every Bellabox!
Thank you James for taking the time to answer our questions, your dedication to Biotherm and your love for bellabox! Make sure you check out our fabulous range of Biotherm products in the bellabox online shop!