Welcome to our first edition of 15 Minutes of Fame, where we are lucky enough to have the fabulous founders and faces of our brands answer 15 Quick Questions from bb HQ! A big hello and thank you to the beautiful Rebecca Braham of MeMeMe Cosmetics Australia...
1. Happiness to me is...
Watching my three kids grow up to be strong, happy, funny, independent little people.
2. Which icon of the industry do you idolise?
I don't idolise anybody but I do admire and respect Coco Chanel for obvious reasons!
3. Your greatest beauty extravagance?
A weekend away at a beauty spa with no kids.
4. Your last makeup purchase...
I don't need to buy makeup these days, ha ha - but if I had to cast my mind back to my last purchase it would be Giorgio Armani's Liquid Silk Foundation.
5. The latest stamp in your passport is from...
6. Your favourite childhood book?
Black Beauty, or anything with horses.
7. Your ultimate screen hero(ine)...
Geena Davis in The Long Kiss Goodnight
8. What qualities do you value most in your friends?
Loyalty and honesty.
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
10. Your brand’s philosophy, in ten words or less?
To formulate premium quality cosmetics at an affordable price point.
11. What would be in your dream bellabox?
That’s easy - MeMeMe’s Goddess Rocks, Dew Pots, FatCat Mascara, Poppy Tint and Luxury Lip Cream of course!
12. What do you most dislike?
People who tread on people.
13. What do you think is the greatest achievement you have made with your brand?
Launching our beautiful e-commerce website on time!
14. My life is...
Crazy at the moment.
15. I love bellabox because...
They are switched on savvy gals with a holistic approach to business, doing a fabulous job looking after their brands and subscribers.
Thanks Bec - we really appreciate your time, the obvious passion you have for MeMeMe - and your love for bellabox! Make sure you check out the fabulous range of MeMeMe products, and have a great Thursday everyone.