Lip masks are a MEGA beauty trend in Asia and now we're bringing them to Australia! Jessica Alba and Lady Gaga love them and we think you will too. Packed with hyaluronic acid and aloe vera these Pil'aten masks are the ultimate pout pal.
bellabox Beauty Director Sam explains, ”Lip masks have been around in Asia for a little while, at least 2 years as far as I know, and they are not available in Australia. That is about to change! bellabox are the first to bring this amazing little mask to Australia. They contain hyaluronic acid, which our body produces naturally to keep our skin hydrated, plant collagen, aloe vera and honey to keep your lips plump and moisturised.”
They have just landed in the bellabox shop and in some of your August bellaboxes. Follow these steps to get the most out of your mask:
1. Carefully tear open the packet and pull out the plastic tray.
2. Very slowly lift the lip mask off the tray using your fingers. You want it to all stay in one piece so make sure not to pull or tug.
3. Position the mask over your lips so it mimics the shape of your mouth and then push with your fingertips to seal it in place.
4. Leave on for around 10-20 minutes and then peel off.
5. Pat any of the excess serum into your lips for the full hydrating effect.