Soon to be a wedding guest? Will you be the birthday girl this month? Just want to look super stinkin' cute this party season... or simply want to impress your co-workers with the cutest hair ever? This up 'do is the thing for you!
1. Start with clean hair
2. Seperate into 4 sections (try twistbands for snag free fun)
3. Take the two outer sections and lightly fluff/tease with a brush or comb, simply to build a little texture
4. The twist them from head to ends, on both sides
5. Get your model to hold them (while you do the rest of the work!)
6. Plait the two central bunches of hair
Be sure to mess them up a little - this look us all about rustic!
8. Then forget about them. Grab the two outer bunches (twisted) and bring together, twisting as you go. They will form one long 'twisty' piece of hair, as shown.
9. Then twist it around on itself until it forms a cute mini-bun (similar shape to a topknot)
10. Then take your plaits and weave them up and around the twisted hair on the sides of your models head (this may take a few 'weaves' - 2 times for us here)
11. Once both plaits are weaved in, bobby pin them into place, including any stray bits of hair. Just keep tucking them in as you go, adding a bobby pin here and there.
Finish with a tonne of hairspray (we love Nak Fixation Finishing Spray) and feel free to pull a few more bits and pieces out to make it more textured.
12. Smile! Be happy! Love your cute new up 'do!
Thanks to my lovely model, Maddy (my little sister) who let me to play with her freshly washed hair.
There you have it bellas! Will you give this a go? Practice makes perfect but remember, keep this look a little messy and 'lived in' so it doesn't look to princess-y! Enjoy! And remember, next time we ask you to 'Like' for a tutorial, get clicking. There could be plenty more to come! - Lauren