Hungry and in need of some healthy, hump day dinner inspo? Our Welcome to Wellness subscription box has you covered. Our resident foodie and kitchen queen Alana whipped up this delicious recipe using Pimp my Salad's vegan cashew parmesan; proving that everything tastes better with cheese, and that pimp'n is easy.
If you love this recipe, let us know what you think. We have a special Facebook group dedicated to all things health, lifestyle, fitness, and more of our favourite quick and easy meals. Click here to join. Happy Wellness Wednesday!
Pimp'N Pasta Pesto Recipe
Serves: four Cooks in: 25 minutes Difficulty: Easy Dietaries: Vegan
1 large bunch of fresh basil
3 tablespoons of good quality olive oil
1 Pimp my Salad vegan cashew parmesan
20g of crushed walnuts
One packet of your favourite pasta – cook to the instructions on the packet
Fresh basil leaves
Halved cherry tomatoes
1. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and set aside.
2. Cook the pasta according to the instructions.
3. Pick a few basil leaves for a garnish.
4. Chop the stalks off the basil and place into the processor with the Pimp my Salad vegan cashew parmesan and extra virgin olive oil. Blend until smooth.
5. Add the crushed walnuts and mix together.
6. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add the finished pesto. Toss until combined.
7. Place into a large serving bowl, gently scatter the half tomatoes and the basil leaves.
Want to get your hands on the Welcome to Wellness subscription box? It's not too late. Visit our Welcome to Wellness page and kickstart your wonderful new journey. We can't wait to have you on board!