This weekend my old high school friend Em is coming to stay with me - someone that I've known since I was 12 and has been with me through all the ups and downs in the 17 years since! Having young kids and busy jobs now means I don't get to see her as much as I would like to (plus living 160 kilometres away from each other doesn't help!), so to celebrate this exciting occasion, I'm going to present her with a collection of my fave products from the past few bellaboxes - after all, isn't bb about sharing exciting beauty discoveries with your friends!?
So what have I packed into my little parcel for Em? Check it out!
1. Bloom Glitter Eyeliner in 'Star Gazer' from the November 2012 bb. This easy to apply liner contains the perfect amount of glitter to get the party started!
2. 4me Nail Polish Remover Pads from the November 2012 bb. Hasn't everyone annoying experienced a chipped nail while out and about? Keep a pack of these in your bag for removals on the go!
4. Plunkett’s 99% Pure Aloe Vera Cooling Gel from the January 2013 bb. Em's got pale skin like me and we both know what it's like to get burnt easily - ouch! I keep this tube in my fridge for cooling refreshment when I've had a little too much sun.
5. Bioderma Crealine H2O from the November 2012 bb. This cleansing water has to be tried to be believed - no wonder it's such a cult product!
6. U Skin Solutions Nourishing Cleansing Milk from the February 2013 bb. I'm amazed at how little of this product you have to use to get fab results - the tiniest amount really does the job! Don't be fooled by the small sample size, it contains many applications!
7. Natralus Natural Paw Paw Ointment from the February 2013 bb. Loving the fresh fruity scent and the fact that unlike many pawpaw ointments, this one contains no petrochemicals! Leaves my lips so soft - I apply before bed and wake up with the perfect smooth base for my bold and bright lippies!
9. Fing’rs Nail Makeup from the February 2013 bb. These easy to apply nail stickers give a fun mani in a hurry and they come in so many different varieties! The best part? Once you've had enough of your design, peel it off and your nails are ready for their next colourful reincarnation!
10. Compeed Blister Patches from the December 2012 bb. I bought some amazing new shoes last weekend and these patches have been a lifesaver! I apply these on the backs of my heels as a preventative measure - there's nothing worse than hobbling in uncomfortable shoes on an otherwise amazing night out!
So there you have it - my current fave bb goodies that I'm looking forward to sharing with my lovely friend Em! What items from your bb have you been raving about to your pals? Any new must haves you've discovered through us? Let us know! - Bridget