* NOT CURRENTLY TAKING APPLICATIONS *
BRANDS AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP (3 MONTH CONTRACT)
BASED IN MELBOURNE: UNPAID INTERNSHIP
is on the hunt for a passionate intern to support both the Brand and Marketing team 2 days a week for a three-month period! We are looking for someone who is a confident communicator, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
The successful candidate will put on a critical thinking hat to learn how we collate, analyse and report on customer feedback. You will also have the opportunity to use your creative flair to produce social media content that will be enjoyed by our customers and brand partners.
In return, we will provide you with professional development as you learn the ropes of our growing beauty business, as well as gain valuable experience to add to your CV. We will also monthly for the duration of your internship.
The position is suited to a marketing student with a strong interest in the online beauty industry.
You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Collating social media feedback
- Completing monthly feedback reports using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Organising box send outs for brands and influencers etc.
- Competitor Analysis
- Assisting with collating and analysing consumer feedback
- Assisting with filming social media content for TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Concept development
- Collating blog posts
- Sourcing and scheduling generic social media content
- Excellent computer skills with ability use Mac
- Currently in your second or third year of a Business/Marketing/Communications degree
- Keen eye for creative design aesthetics
- Have highly developed written and oral skills
- Have great attention to detail and see tasks through
- Proactive and work autonomously
- Prepared to take on any tasks we throw your way and show initiative
- Willing to learn and progress your skills
Please email a short CV detailing your experience as well as a cover letter including some information about yourself and a short paragraph on why you want to gain valuable experience at . Please also provide us with your availability.
Kindly e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Brands and Marketing Internship'.